Monday, January 25, 2010

Inspire Me Mondays!

3 things that are inspiring me this week!!!


My sweet little 1 year old! We just started taking him to Gymboree Play & Learn classes and he is having SO much fun! Its so insiprational to watch him learn new things...helps remind me to look at the world through a child's eyes! I *heart* him!



My sister asked for a pair for Christmas...and as I was buying them for her I tried on a pair...and fell in LOVE! Super comfy and awesome cause! One for One!
Buy a pair today from TOMs


My friend Sarabeth! She is such an inspiration! This brave and talented woman, wife, and mother of 3 is in the process of opening the *COOLEST* little yarn shop EVER right here in Winchester, Ky! We met by chance after my sister ran into her at the Daniel Boone Pioneer Festival last fall here in Winchester. My sister *hearted* her on etsy.com and was thrilled to meet her in person! This chic dyes, spins, and knits! And now she is spreading the love by offering knitting classes at her store! I just finished up knitting 101 and made a rockin pair of fingerless gloves! Come see her on Feb. 4th for Wine About Winter in downtown Winchester!!! Cool preview to the shop and spinning demonstrations will be going on!!! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. You inspire me... :) I'd never have the courage to be doing all of this if it weren't for you guys! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete