Friday, January 29, 2010

Freebie Fridays

So this guy


is SO excited about this potential *SNOW STORM* coming our way...geez. I think the milk and bread people are slippin him a benjamin everytime he freaks out the people of KY! But anyway...

I just dropped my parents off at the airport for their cruise! Get this...my mom WON a free cruise from Provocraft...if you don't know what I'm talking about then let me clear it up! Provocraft is the maker of The Cricut, Yudu, MyStory, and lots of other crafty gadgets!!! So she bought a cartridge from Michael's and when she opened it...IT HAD A GOLDEN TICKET IN IT!!! So lucky...

So today marks FREEBIE FRIDAY for my blog! Im here to give you something you are never gonna forget...(thats what ...!!!)

thatswhatshesaid

Enjoy! Do with them what you wish...jot down funny jokes...use them as notecards...I DONT CARE!!! Just have fun!!!


-iheartsmiles
Desiree

Oh and don't forget to visit our fab group blog where youw ill find TONS of cool posts about all things FOXY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious!! Bill Zwick (sp?)... that guy has said at least 10 times in the last couple days "Be prepared to stay in your homes for 24 hours or more!!" He should have scary music playing for dramatic effect! :)

    Your mom is freakin' Charlie Bucket! That's awesome! I hope they have a blast!

    ReplyDelete