Sunday, February 28, 2010

Free Blog Makeover!!!

So I made it to *20* followers the other day!!! YAY!!!
and as promised...here is the *BIG SUPRISE*

are you ready???

iheartsmiles is giving away a

*FREE*


includes...

*(1)Custom Blog Banner
*(1) Custom Blog Button with copy/paste html code
& 50% off any purchase from iheartsmiles

WooHoo!!!

Im so excited!!!

Here is how to enter...

1. You must follow this blog (click the follow button at the top of the screen and go from there)
2. You must leave at least one comment on this blog.
3. You must leave at least one comment at All in a day's dream blog

Thats it!!!

To have your name entered more times into the hat...

*become a fan of my facebook page 
*Post about my giveaway on your blog

The contest ends Friday March 5th and the winner will be announced on Saturday March 6th!!! Good luck and happy bloggin!!

-iheartsmiles
Desiree



3 comments:

  1. I REALLY need a blog makeover, and you stuff is jsut so darn cute! Pick Me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANd even though I have no skills as a blogger, I blogged about it over at http://gracieluvcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/free-blog-makeover-by-iheartsmiles.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't have too many blog makeovers, right!? I can't resist!

    I am a follower :)

    Hillary
    ourbeautymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete