Sunday, February 14, 2010

L*o*V*e

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I hope you spend today with the people you love!!!

It's only noon and already I'm having a great V-Day! My hubby woke up early with little man and ventured out and about to do "secret" things! When I got out of bed I was greeted by my little one (dressed in clothes 2 sizes too big, poor kid...) and some sweet V-Day gifts!!!

I got a sweet heart shaped locket from the my little Valentine and a card that said his hug was ready for pick up! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

& An *AWESOME* handstamped silver necklace from my hubby...courtesy of Pink Checkers Design!!! With lyrics to my current *FAV* dave song...I'm so lucky!!! I love my guys and am blessed to be able to share this day with them!!!

Here is some LOVE inspiration for you all...









Happy Valentine's Day !!!

iheartsmiles-
Desiree

1 comment: